× Members

Change of address

More
7 years 8 months ago #166454 by Mellow
Change of address was created by Mellow
Hello.
I have just registered with you and looking at this site it seems too be very informative and friendly.

My question is;

I'm planning to move from my house to a caravan. Unusual I know but amongst other things the house is far, far too big.
I will have a corresponding address and I obviously do plan to inform ESA & PIP when I move.
Will this be just a simple phone call or will there be questions for me to answer?
Due to my chronic illness - forgetfulness, confusion and high anxiety, I need to be prepared what I'm going to say and most importantly to be prepared as to what I will be asked.

I look forward to your reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #166492 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Change of address
Hi Mellow and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

This should be a simple matter, you can inform DWP by phone if you wish - although we always advise following up in writing so that you have an audit trail if needed. You don't need to explain anything about your new accommodation to whoever you speak with.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mellow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.