× Members

We Are Reviewing Your Benefit Claim Letter

More
7 years 8 months ago #166666 by Jul
Nope Porthole Pete. I've honestly had enough. No fight left in me. And yes, it does go against you if you are intelligent. Years ago, before I went in for the DLA Tribunal, my social worker at the time told me to 'dumb down' or I wouldn't be seen as mentally ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :pinch: :angry: I so hope your PIP and ESA go well. Fingers still crossed for you and Everyone fighting their corner! B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166668 by unBat412Fd
Replied by unBat412Fd on topic We Are Reviewing Your Benefit Claim Letter
Thanx Jul, but don't u go giving up now chuck! Not after u come so far
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jul

More
7 years 7 months ago #167519 by Jul
So it's Sunday and I got an automated text from the DWP reminding me not to miss my Compliance Meeting at the Job Centre Monday 10.30am.

So it IS a Compliance Meeting, eh? Despite this 'new' type letter they're sending out to ESA claimants. And what happened to the irate, no-name woman I spoke to twice on the phone on the 22nd of August who was going to arrange a home visits, of which I've heard nothing?

I just get over the PIP nightmare and it all starts again.....it's just not worth it, methinks.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167609 by Pammyd
Replied by Pammyd on topic We Are Reviewing Your Benefit Claim Letter
Hi Jul,

Have you been to the meeting today?
I've been and it was ridiculous, so just wondered how yours went?
I have written an update on mine if you want to read it.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167646 by Marie
Replied by Marie on topic We Are Reviewing Your Benefit Claim Letter

Jul wrote: So it's Sunday and I got an automated text from the DWP reminding me not to miss my Compliance Meeting at the Job Centre Monday 10.30am.

So it IS a Compliance Meeting, eh? Despite this 'new' type letter they're sending out to ESA claimants. And what happened to the irate, no-name woman I spoke to twice on the phone on the 22nd of August who was going to arrange a home visits, of which I've heard nothing?

I just get over the PIP nightmare and it all starts again.....it's just not worth it, methinks.

Please don't give up I attended a Compliance Meeting with my friend who suffer from severe depression and the rest, I fought her corner in the end the compliance office abandoned the meeting, I re-wrote the report that the compliance office wrote it was all lies in it so I took it off her hand and sat down write everything myself, you are allowed to write your own notes for a compliance meeting. The meeting was meant to be 40 minutes we stayed for 31/2 hours. The compliance officer went hiding somewhere and one of her colleague had to take the written notes from me, she never came down. couple of her colleagues gave me a knowing smiles they are from the old school so to speak they weren't the newly trained staff who are meant to stop your benefit instead of helping you, she was a very nasty person but I was well prepared for the meeting.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167689 by unBat412Fd
Replied by unBat412Fd on topic We Are Reviewing Your Benefit Claim Letter
Hello Jul

Just wanted to send you all the best, and hope that the stupid compliance interview this morning wasn't too bad. Kindest of regards to you. :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.