× Members

PIP AWARD 6 years until 2022!

More
7 years 7 months ago #166811 by Starmaster
PIP AWARD 6 years until 2022! was created by Starmaster
A huge thank you to Benefits and Work,and the information available here.I had to reapply for PIP as had been awarded for two years only,and due to the length of time the first claim took,only had a few months until a new claim was required.Great news though,PIP has been awarded for 6 years,on this claim after a health assessment!I'm almost certain the result wouldn't have been the same without the information I found here.It's a huge relief to know I won't have to go through the process in another year or so (I HOPE!),and to have the security and assistance of the extra income.

Thanks Again! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #166836 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP AWARD 6 years until 2022!
That's great news Stuart! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #166839 by Jul
Replied by Jul on topic PIP AWARD 6 years until 2022!
Congrats, Stuart. Made up for you! :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.