× Members

PIP2 How your disability affects you Form

More
7 years 8 months ago #166944 by just
Hello admin

Just a simple question to ask

Have Atos recently brought out a new or revised PIP2 How your disability affects you Form?

Kind regards JC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166965 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP2 How your disability affects you Form

just cause wrote: Hello admin

Just a simple question to ask

Have Atos recently brought out a new or revised PIP2 How your disability affects you Form?

Kind regards JC

ATOS haven't but the DWP have, there is a new shortened PIP reassessment form called an AR1.

I am afraid we are still waiting for the office to update the PIP Claim guide.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #166970 by just
"ATOS haven't but the DWP have, there is a new shortened PIP reassessment form called an AR1."

Thank you Gordon

I know about the reassessment AR1 form for reassessment.

I am inquiring about any new or revised PIP2 How your disability affects you Form that you may be aware of?

It is for an upcoming DLA TO PIP change over which i am due to receive anytime soon

Kind Regards JC

More
7 years 8 months ago #166974 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP2 How your disability affects you Form

just cause wrote: "ATOS haven't but the DWP have, there is a new shortened PIP reassessment form called an AR1."

Thank you Gordon

I know about the reassessment AR1 form for reassessment.

I am inquiring about any new or revised PIP2 How your disability affects you Form that you may be aware of?

It is for an upcoming DLA TO PIP change over which i am due to receive anytime soon

Kind Regards JC

They might make cosmetic changes to the form, although I am not aware of any, but there are no planned changes to PIP Regulations so the assessment criteria remain the same.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: just

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.