× Members

PIP2 How your disability affects you Form

More
7 years 8 months ago #166944 by just
Hello admin

Just a simple question to ask

Have Atos recently brought out a new or revised PIP2 How your disability affects you Form?

Kind regards JC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166965 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP2 How your disability affects you Form

just cause wrote: Hello admin

Just a simple question to ask

Have Atos recently brought out a new or revised PIP2 How your disability affects you Form?

Kind regards JC

ATOS haven't but the DWP have, there is a new shortened PIP reassessment form called an AR1.

I am afraid we are still waiting for the office to update the PIP Claim guide.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #166970 by just
"ATOS haven't but the DWP have, there is a new shortened PIP reassessment form called an AR1."

Thank you Gordon

I know about the reassessment AR1 form for reassessment.

I am inquiring about any new or revised PIP2 How your disability affects you Form that you may be aware of?

It is for an upcoming DLA TO PIP change over which i am due to receive anytime soon

Kind Regards JC

More
7 years 8 months ago #166974 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP2 How your disability affects you Form

just cause wrote: "ATOS haven't but the DWP have, there is a new shortened PIP reassessment form called an AR1."

Thank you Gordon

I know about the reassessment AR1 form for reassessment.

I am inquiring about any new or revised PIP2 How your disability affects you Form that you may be aware of?

It is for an upcoming DLA TO PIP change over which i am due to receive anytime soon

Kind Regards JC

They might make cosmetic changes to the form, although I am not aware of any, but there are no planned changes to PIP Regulations so the assessment criteria remain the same.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: just

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris