× Members

Bank

More
7 years 8 months ago #167040 by IDS
Bank was created by IDS
Hi just got a letter to say,we currently pay you through post office card account,please change this to a bank/building society/credit union account, i do not want to change can they force me to do this,the other day i spoke to the post office before i got this i asked them about the changes i have heard about he said they are trying to roll this out but it would be around 2021, i would rather stick to the post office account.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167082 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Bank
Hi IDS,

Yes, a lot of people are getting these letters. I believe it is in preparation for the roll-out of UC which it will not be possible to pay into these accounts. You do not have to do anything just now, but might have to at some stage in the future.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #167089 by IDS
Replied by IDS on topic Bank
Thank you Mrs H

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.