× Members

HELP re ESA figures and description

More
7 years 8 months ago #167041 by sharon
HELP re ESA figures and description was created by sharon
I received my ESA letter on the 11 July 16 and my money had been decreased by around 23 per week. IR related and saying Disability Income Guarantee
A letter from them on the 3 April 16 had the same wording but because you are severely disabled with the higher amount?
I am totally confused!
Is Disability Guarantee the same as Severely Disabled?
Why would they have dropped the payment from 61.85 to 15.75?
Is this because i have now been placed on Higher Rate Daily living PIP and Enhanced Mobility?

Finally, they are in the process of refusing my MR to be placed in Support Group....so why would they have paid a severe disablity payment last year?

PLEASE HELP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167079 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic HELP re ESA figures and description
Hi Sharon,

Your ESA would have gone down with the move from Support Group to WRAG, although this is only around £7. The link below gives you the rates for ESA and premiums.

Benefit Rates 2016

If this does not add up to the amount you have lost, I think you will have to contact DWP and ask what is going on.

This link explains the premiums

ESA Premiums

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.