× Members

Further

More
7 years 8 months ago #167159 by IDS
Further was created by IDS
Hi Is it possible if you send further evidence to the tribunal service for them to look at it, before you have a date, and say this person should not be going to appeal the DWP are wrong :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #167162 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Further
Hi IDS,

You should certainly send more evidence in if you have it.

The Tribunal panel will probably only look at your file on the day of appeal, so it is unlikely that you would hear anything from them before this.

We do have members who were contacted by the Tribunal Service on the day of appeal and told that a decision has been made on paper and they do not need to attend (this would have to be a decision in the claimant's favour). Of course, this is more likely for claimants who have an appointment for later in the day.

It is also possible that someone from DWP would look at your file when they receive the new evidence from the TS. Just occasionally, they see sense at that stage and revise the decision in the claimant's favour.

Neither of these things are common though, so you should still do everything you can to prepare for the hearing.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167174 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Further
Hi IDS,

If you have further evidence to send to the tribunal, try to send it at least a week in advance of the hearing. Tribunal members receive and read the appeal bundle well before the hearing so this will give them time to read the additional evidence and note it.

If they have to read anything more than 2-3 pages on the day of the hearing this can result in an adjournment.

Good luck,

Derek

More
7 years 8 months ago #167182 by benion
Replied by benion on topic Further
You have a very unfortunate username IDS

More
7 years 8 months ago #167184 by IDS
Replied by IDS on topic Further
Thanks Mrs H, I can only hope they do see sense :S

More
7 years 8 months ago #167289 by IDS
Replied by IDS on topic Further
Thanks Derek..... Benion I wish like a hell of lot of people, that the real IDS was going through just some of the stuff you read on this site, instead the BARSTEWARD JUST WALKED AWAY, I wish we could just walk away, one thing always get's me people voted for this ******* BARSTEWARD, NEXT TIME I HOPE THEY SEE HIM FOR WHAT HE HIS, false tears on tv, let him go, and go on living off his wife. :angry: :angry: :angry: ,sorry to go on Benion
Yours Truly
IDS :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie, unBat412Fd

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.