× Members

Further

More
7 years 8 months ago #167310 by Maggie
Replied by Maggie on topic Further
Thanks for a truly wonderful rant! I agree with everything you say. Fingers crossed one day he will be brought to justice... They're trying to in Scotland apparently! Yay!
The following user(s) said Thank You: unBat412Fd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167331 by IDS
Replied by IDS on topic Further
maggie68, I do not think for one minute we are alone in thinking this,, Scotland do not take to Tories but its the injustice what this man has done not only to the person claiming but for there family, many people has not been able to carry on and taken there own precious lives thanks to this man who goes on tv and starts with the crocodile tears hoping for people to feel for him, not me mate, my tears are real for what you have done to people who need help not the crap you have done to so many many people, I would like to know how the hell he can sleep at all, unless he goes into his wife's cellar for a few bottles of very expensive wine.
Scotland justice service please do to this man what he has done to others.
IDS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.