× Members

PIP Interview

More
7 years 8 months ago #167294 by apples6
PIP Interview was created by apples6
Dear B+W
Apologies ahead if I have not linked with previous Q+As I do my best and not good on tech.

I was speaking with some similarly disabled friends varying ages and older1 (who does not have the PIP issue) said a friend of hers had a PIP
''PIP Interview ''
she called it, and said that it was on the letter as Interview
She said that what was on the letter: she did not attend with her friend:
she said her friend had to stand up maybe do 1 thing: she did not know or clarify any more.

My Question is would that be the medical?????
Thanks AKA now known as an interview: It was at the same address as the medicals. Her pal did get PIP.
Thank you for clarifying if just a different word is used instead of medical or if there are different types of assessments ? Good Wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167311 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Interview
Apple

We refer to the assessment as an interview for two reasons;

It primarily consists of questions to the claimant about their problems and

It does not conform to any reasonable expectation of what a medical would consist of.

There may be a short examination, but at best it normally consists of basic limb movement and possibly a short walking test.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.