× Members

DLA to PIP

More
7 years 8 months ago #167321 by Ang
DLA to PIP was created by Ang
Guys I did my dreaded form last week and it was sent off on Thursday, On Friday I send extra info with my NI details etc which they have received.

i am currently on lifetime award for mobility.
I have,put in a very through letter from my GP, medication history and I have left nothing out in the additional info after reading the guide.

I cant thing of anything else they could need.

what are the chances that with all the info I may not need an appointment.

this worries me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167322 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP

Ang wrote: Guys I did my dreaded form last week and it was sent off on Thursday, On Friday I send extra info with my NI details etc which they have received.

i am currently on lifetime award for mobility.
I have,put in a very through letter from my GP, medication history and I have left nothing out in the additional info after reading the guide.

I cant thing of anything else they could need.

what are the chances that with all the info I may not need an appointment.

this worries me.

I'm sorry but there really is no way to predict whether the Assessment Provider will require a face to face or not, we have seen members who fully expected one, avoid it and others who really could not copy with one, having to attend.

You have done your best to provide all of the information you could, I'm afraid you will have to wait and see what happens.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.