× Members

Pip enhanced award daily care and mobility

More
7 years 8 months ago #167341 by ELAINE
Hello

I am pleased to have been awarded Enchanced rate on both for pip I am confused as to time length Of Ongoing award.I had a indefinite award on dla same level Anyone no what this means?Good luck all?

br elaine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167347 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip enhanced award daily care and mobility

ELAINE wrote: Hello

I am pleased to have been awarded Enchanced rate on both for pip I am confused as to time length Of Ongoing award.I had a indefinite award on dla same level Anyone no what this means?Good luck all?

br elaine

Congratulations on the award.

An on-going award is as close as you will get to an indefinite award for PIP. we are expecting claimants with this award to be reassessed at some time but it may be every 10 years or more, PIP hasn't been in place long enough for there to be any indication of the timescale.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #167356 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip enhanced award daily care and mobility
Great news Elaine, thanks for letting us know!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.