× Members

ESA Is there always aFtoF consultation

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #167454 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Is there always aFtoF consultation
Hi Pamela,

DWP got terribly behind with ESA reassessments and suspended them for several years. Many people had their date pushed back as a result and it is possible this is what happened in your case.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167455 by pamela
Replied by pamela on topic ESA Is there always aFtoF consultation
Thanks Mrs.Hurtyback.
I remember asking two years ago re my ESA assessment and they told me then I was awarded until Nov 2016 because of the backlog [I had already recieved ESA for two years by 2016..So I really have never heard they award ESA of being four years without further assessment I thought there was very little backlog now.I am not complaining just surprised to get it for four years.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.