× Members

PIP Home assessment

More
7 years 7 months ago #167645 by Marie
PIP Home assessment was created by Marie
Hello All,

My friend is having a Home face-to-face assessment both dwp and atos are aware of it because I've managed with great difficulty to get atos and dwp accept that my friend cannot go to an assessment centre and need to have a home face-to-face assessment they've agreed to it but has asked me that I need to get a letter from my gp stating that my friend cannot go to an assessment centre and that they need to have a home face-to-face assessment instead.

Can someone please tell me where I can found a sample of PIP GP letter requesting for a home face-to-face assessment for my friend. My friend is having a home sleep test instead of going into hospital which usually that how it's done but since my friend cannot leave the house the hospital has agreed for a home test I hope that will help also the test is on the 16th September 2016 showing ATOS, DWP that my friend cannot leave the house due her severe mental illness.

Many thanks in advance.

Marie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #167664 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Home assessment
Hi Marie,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a struggle on behalf of your friend :(

I don't know of any template letters for this. The GP will need to assert that your friend cannot leave her home and say why this is. Examples such of the sleep studies would also be helpful.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167785 by Marie
Replied by Marie on topic PIP Home assessment

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: Hi Marie,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a struggle on behalf of your friend :(

I don't know of any template letters for this. The GP will need to assert that your friend cannot leave her home and say why this is. Examples such of the sleep studies would also be helpful.

Thank you Mrs Hurtyback,

I've managed to find two different letter samples of GP letter for home assessment from browsing the net.

Yes I will definitely attach the hospital sleep test letter with it.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.