× Members

esa

More
7 years 7 months ago #167731 by Fran58
esa was created by Fran58
Hi
sent off my esa form 9 weeks ago and have not heard a thing, some people are saying that they have heard within 4 weeks , and some have phoned after 4 weeks and got an answer.
Should I phone them or wait I'm in the support group and have been for 4 years . :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167750 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa

Fran58 wrote: Hi
sent off my esa form 9 weeks ago and have not heard a thing, some people are saying that they have heard within 4 weeks , and some have phoned after 4 weeks and got an answer.
Should I phone them or wait I'm in the support group and have been for 4 years . :(

If you are being paid then they received your ESA50 without problem, so there is no requirement for you to chase, some areas of the country are still suffering from the backlog that IDS and ATOS created, meaning that claimants are waiting a long time to hear about an assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fran58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.