× Members

Health professional sheet

More
7 years 8 months ago #167840 by Dpn
Health professional sheet was created by Dpn
Hi, just reading some past info on your website and it refers to acompleting a health professional sheet to give to gp when asking for supporting letter. Is this still applicable, if so can uou provide a link please as i can't find it. Thanks again for all your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167859 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health professional sheet

Dpn wrote: Hi, just reading some past info on your website and it refers to acompleting a health professional sheet to give to gp when asking for supporting letter. Is this still applicable, if so can uou provide a link please as i can't find it. Thanks again for all your help.

There are two options; you can provide a sheet with the ESA descriptors (minus the points) and ask your GP to indicate which they feel is applicable and to provide a short explanation of why, this assumes that the GP already has a good understanding of your problems. I'm afraid we do not have a template for this but it should be easy to know create one from the information in the guide.

The second is for where your GP does not know you issues and is an overview of your problems. As it would be personal to you and you problems there is no template letter that you can use. You just need to explain the problems you have in the context of the ESA Activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris