× Members

DLA to PIP that dreaded form

More
7 years 8 months ago #167954 by Tigger
DLA to PIP that dreaded form was created by Tigger
I am filling in the form from hell, as being moved from DLA to PIP, Can I
enclose photographs with the form, reason asking is I have 2 devices in my chest , One is a CRTD device for my heart, which has moved and causes pain in chest and shoulder, The other is a medical trial of a vagal nerve stimulator, which has 3 parts one in chest, one in neck and other at base of brain, the trial has been halted due to side effects,
Thinking of sending the xray photos which show the multiple wiring and devices,
Would it be wrong to enclose those and also photos of my very swollen feet from fluid retention which makes walking hard and painful.

I just am unsure, using your guides and they are so useful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #168006 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP that dreaded form

Janie wrote: I am filling in the form from hell, as being moved from DLA to PIP, Can I
enclose photographs with the form, reason asking is I have 2 devices in my chest , One is a CRTD device for my heart, which has moved and causes pain in chest and shoulder, The other is a medical trial of a vagal nerve stimulator, which has 3 parts one in chest, one in neck and other at base of brain, the trial has been halted due to side effects,
Thinking of sending the xray photos which show the multiple wiring and devices,
Would it be wrong to enclose those and also photos of my very swollen feet from fluid retention which makes walking hard and painful.

I just am unsure, using your guides and they are so useful.

It's your claim so you can send what you want but I would be hesitant to send photos, or indeed anything else, unless you can specifically link it to the PIP activities and explain why you are restricted in completing those activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tigger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.