× Members

pip assesment two different dates

More
7 years 7 months ago #168696 by bluedragon
pip assesment two different dates was created by bluedragon
Hi can anyone help I am having a home assessment one is dated the 27/09/2016 at 10.30 am and the other one is 29/09/2015 at 13.30.Does this mean I have to have two assessments I don't think I can handle 2 medicals

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #168716 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip assesment two different dates
Hi bluedragon and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

No, you should not need 2 medicals. I'm afraid the only way you will know when to expect the assessor is to phone the assessment provider and ask. This will be ATOS or Capita, depending on where you live.

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...pip-postcode-map.pdf

www.atoshealthcare.com/contactus

www.capita-pip.co.uk/en/assessment-process.html

May I suggest that you bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future? This will allow you to return with further questions or comments about your PIP without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one topic - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168739 by bluedragon
Replied by bluedragon on topic pip assesment two different dates
when cab filled in form they did not request a home visit as she thought a assessment at the assessment centre would show more my level of anxiety. I have now had a letter saying they are seeing me at home is this good or bad news thanks should I change home visit to a assessment centre

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #168746 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip assesment two different dates
Hi bd,

Whoever looked at your claim form has obviously accepted that you suffer from a considerable degree of anxiety. It is up to you, but I would think that asking for an assessment at an outside venue would do your case more harm than good (unless you cannot tolerate the idea of having a stranger in your home).

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 5 months ago #173151 by bluedragon
Replied by bluedragon on topic pip assesment two different dates
when is barrow in Furness going to start getting assessed for pip. I no in north wales they have been assessing everyone.

More
7 years 5 months ago #173157 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip assesment two different dates

bluedragon wrote: when is barrow in Furness going to start getting assessed for pip. I no in north wales they have been assessing everyone.

All areas of the UK are now live for PIP invitations.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.