× Members

Assessors Report

More
7 years 7 months ago #168930 by jmac
Assessors Report was created by jmac
Hello, regarding the assessors report ive received prior to the DM decision DLA/PIP i was awarded 4 points moving around and 4 points planning and following journeys, however the assessor has stated several times throughout the report that attended the assessment alone when in fact i had a friend with me, my question is would you advise to call and point this out to the DWP before the DM makes a decision or wait to see what they award and then point it out in the MR. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168949 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assessors Report

jmac wrote: Hello, regarding the assessors report ive received prior to the DM decision DLA/PIP i was awarded 4 points moving around and 4 points planning and following journeys, however the assessor has stated several times throughout the report that attended the assessment alone when in fact i had a friend with me, my question is would you advise to call and point this out to the DWP before the DM makes a decision or wait to see what they award and then point it out in the MR. Thanks.

You can't call the DM, they are not available to take calls, if you think it important the write to the DWP office dealing with your claim and mark it for the attention of the Decision Maker.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #168956 by jmac
Replied by jmac on topic Assessors Report
Im aware you can not speak to the DM that's why i stated the DWP in general, wasn't sure if it would make a difference thats why i asked for advice.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.