× Members

It's gone

More
7 years 7 months ago #168934 by alicat
It's gone was created by alicat
Wow thank god for that it's gone! Special delivery will arrive tomorrow. Have been dreading the DLA to PIP transfer because I was on indefinite awards but it is in their hands now. If I don't get the equivalent of high care low mobility I will appeal though thinking rationally the new format seems to suit my illnesses better and I've deteterioated since DLA award and I shld really get high mobility too but I certainly don't expect it and won't appeal if I don't as I would be scared to rock the boat. I'm just glad it's gone.

What's the average time scale from receipt to medical atm? I'm hoping it's at least few weeks I don't want to have to think about it all for a bit!! Thank you for your help and fingers crossed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #168950 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic It's gone
Hi alicat,

Well done for getting the PIP form completed and sent off!

The first part of the PIP process - up to the case file being returned to DWP - is currently quite fast in most cases. I would expect you to hear again in just a few weeks if a face2face assessment is required.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168996 by alicat
Replied by alicat on topic It's gone
thank you! a week without stressing about it all would be nice, I just had a 5 hour "nap" the form is both mentally and physically hard work. *yawn*

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris