× Members

It's gone

More
7 years 7 months ago #168934 by alicat
It's gone was created by alicat
Wow thank god for that it's gone! Special delivery will arrive tomorrow. Have been dreading the DLA to PIP transfer because I was on indefinite awards but it is in their hands now. If I don't get the equivalent of high care low mobility I will appeal though thinking rationally the new format seems to suit my illnesses better and I've deteterioated since DLA award and I shld really get high mobility too but I certainly don't expect it and won't appeal if I don't as I would be scared to rock the boat. I'm just glad it's gone.

What's the average time scale from receipt to medical atm? I'm hoping it's at least few weeks I don't want to have to think about it all for a bit!! Thank you for your help and fingers crossed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #168950 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic It's gone
Hi alicat,

Well done for getting the PIP form completed and sent off!

The first part of the PIP process - up to the case file being returned to DWP - is currently quite fast in most cases. I would expect you to hear again in just a few weeks if a face2face assessment is required.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168996 by alicat
Replied by alicat on topic It's gone
thank you! a week without stressing about it all would be nice, I just had a 5 hour "nap" the form is both mentally and physically hard work. *yawn*

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.