× Members

pip2 form

More
7 years 7 months ago #168971 by griffo123
pip2 form was created by griffo123
Hi,
This is my fist time posting on this site and wonder if anyone may be able to help. I have received a letter from DWP to claim PiP . I telephoned last friday 0800 917 2222 15/09/2016 and made an initial claim .I received a text on the same day thanking me for claiming PiP. On the 16th i received another text saying the pip 2 form was in the post, I have had nothing back yet Thurs 22/09 2016 and wondered if this was normal considering the girl i spoke with asked for it back with the month. I have checked the number given for if you have any questions and it seems to be the same number given 03458503322 if you dont want to claim PiP. Im sorry in advance if this sounds confusing but from all the problems people seem to be having i dont want to make a phone call to this number if its going to cause me a problem from the beginning of this claim. I don't know if this has any bearing but i was receiving DLA indefinately.
regards and thankyou for any advice in advance.TNF Worried.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168977 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip2 form
TNF

We would normally expect a claimant to receive the PIP2 in 7-10 days from making the initial call so you are still within this timeframe if you made the call last Friday, if you haven't received it on Monday then I would give them a call.

If necessary you can ask for an extension to complete the form, just contact the PIP Claim line.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: griffo123

More
7 years 7 months ago #168979 by griffo123
Replied by griffo123 on topic pip2 form
Thank you Gordon,
Your help is much appreciated.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.