× Members

Mandotory reconsideration notice

More
7 years 7 months ago #168994 by Sam
I'm trying to get through the minefield of appealing against my ESA decision , EVERYWHERE says I need a mandotory reconsideration not to accompany the other form stating why I want it reconsidered !! My question is , WHERE can I get a mandatory reconsideration notice , the DWP say there isn't one and I just have to write or telephone them with the reasons I want It reconsidered , so why do I need the other form !! Have I gone through the right process , I wrote to them staying why I want it reconsidered , just a simple,e letter !! So annoying ther no where on ther page or this string that's all I need to I the first instance , it's now late as its taken me that long to find the correct info !! ,please someone advise me before I go,out my mind , thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169004 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandotory reconsideration notice
Sam

The process is that you request a Mandatory Reconsideration first, if this is not successful then you will be issued with an MR Notice which you will need to send to the Tribunal Service if you then go on to request an appeal.

You appear to have requested an MR with your letter, has there been any response to this from the DWP?

Did you explain in your letter why you disagreed with the Decision?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.