× Members

PIP Renewal

More
7 years 7 months ago #169009 by ES Barnes
PIP Renewal was created by ES Barnes
I was awarded PIP last year until July 2017, this July I received the new PIP form, which I returned with more evidence. They would receive it by recorded delivery on 13 th August. I have not heard anything from DWP. I am still getting paid every 4 weeks.
My Question is should I telephone to ask where my claim is up to or leave well alone?
I believe that awards can be made from the form and evidence sent in, without a F2F assessment, have you any evidence of this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169018 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Renewal

Susie B wrote: I was awarded PIP last year until July 2017, this July I received the new PIP form, which I returned with more evidence. They would receive it by recorded delivery on 13 th August. I have not heard anything from DWP. I am still getting paid every 4 weeks.
My Question is should I telephone to ask where my claim is up to or leave well alone?
I believe that awards can be made from the form and evidence sent in, without a F2F assessment, have you any evidence of this?

When you say new PIP form do you mean the new AR1 short form?

I'm afraid we have only seen one member complete the process using the new form so we have no view of whether a F2F is likely or not, the member completed the form as "no change" and had their award extended.

Your current award remains in place until a new Decision is made, so it's really up to whether you chase or not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #169021 by ES Barnes
Replied by ES Barnes on topic PIP Renewal
Yes I mean the AR1 form. Thank you, I will keep you informed.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.