× Members

ESA Medical assessment

More
7 years 7 months ago #169039 by iwblue
ESA Medical assessment was created by iwblue
Hi everyone, I've got a medical for my ESA claim next week. I've been suffering with severe anxiety and depression, this is the first time I've made a claim. I'm actually properly scared of this, I've read the guide but any advice about the assessment would be so helpful......Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #169054 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Medical assessment
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I hope you found the ESA guide helpful.

My own ESA face2face took around 30 minutes. It was carried out by the same nurse who did my last one a few years ago. I had the assessment recorded (cassette tapes this time) and took a copy home with me. I have no complaints about the way I was treated, there were no trick questions and I was happy with the eventual decision.

I'm sure members will speak for themselves :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iwblue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.