× Members

PIP

More
7 years 7 months ago #169046 by maurice537
PIP was created by maurice537
Filled in the forms for PIP 4 weeks ago have received a letter this morning stating they have received the forms but no decision has been made I am at a loss I thought it was a date for a medical is this usual

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #169061 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP
Hi Maurice,

This kind of letter is very common and bears no relation to the eventual decision.

We are seeing the early stages of PIP claims completed quite quickly in many cases but ti does appear as if backlogs are building up again in places.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169081 by denise
Replied by denise on topic PIP
i think the assessments are being done so fast the DWP cant keep up its true what you say Mrs Hurtyback Its getting like it was last year but this is the goverments fault for telling Atos and Capita and Maximust to pull there fingers out Now its the other way round were waiting on the DWP. I have had a paper assessment i think as i had a letter nearly 3 weeks ago and im still waiting for a decision I started the journey in early August.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.