× Members

ESA50 question, simple task setting alarm clock

More
7 years 7 months ago #169050 by Miserable
Sorry if I post this twice, I submitted it and it hasn't shown, not sure if it takes a while or not to show.

Hi I don't know what I should put for this question, I suffer with clinical depression and pretty much everyday I sit and do nothing, no tv or anything.
My partner does everything including washing etc as I am umm to simply state, not interested and do not care if I have clean clothes or not.
Do I still put that I am able to set a washing machine and alarm clock? I don't know what to do.

I haven't taken any medication for a couple of days because I have been so tired whilst taking them but am still not able to sleep, because I need to get these forms filled in and its caused arguments with my partner, he hasn't been happy with me because I have got worse instead of better since taking the medication, I am taking Fluoxetine and Mirtazapine.

My local mental health clinic I got referred to have sent me a letter telling me that my doctor referred me to them but my "problems are too complex for their service".
The Psychological wellbeing practitioner has said she discussed my case with her manager and they have agreed to refer me to the community mental health team, given the level of risk, and requirement of increased input.
She concluded with...is not currently suitable for our service, and doesn't present with a mild to moderate mental health problem, nor do I think that she would benefit from the short term nature of our service.

Sorry for putting so much of the letter in but in all honesty I don't know if I am coming or going, I had to call the crisis team yesterday because I don't know how to deal with stress or change and have been incredibly suicidal, my partner keeps all knives out of my reach so I can't harm myself, I am covered in scars.

I understand that this has gone off track from the question I asked but I wasn't sure if it is relevant or not to the form, I have been reading through the guide and my brain is really muddled up, I struggle with information going in and staying in.
Thank you to anyone that can help me.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #169065 by slugsta
Hi Miserable,

Although you can post a message whenever you like, it will only be published after a mod has read and approved it. The times we are guaranteed to be on-line are 14.00 - 15.30 and 20.00 - 21.30 Monday to Friday, although we do often look in at other times.

Even when we are officially 'on duty', it will still take a while for us to work through the messages. How long this takes depends on how busy we are.

I am going to lock this topic so that all replies are kept in one place for you.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.