× Members

DVLA showed disabled on website

More
7 years 7 months ago #169103 by duckduckdo
DVLA showed disabled on website was created by duckduckdo
Hi, has the DVLA stopped identifying people getting either DLA/PIP ? It used to show when you checked the tax status on their website as disabled. I have just checked mine and it just states tax not due. If this is the case I am really pleased as it descriminated against disabled people and also let anyone who knew you and wanted to be nosey to check if you were getting benefits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169116 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DVLA showed disabled on website

mememe wrote: Hi, has the DVLA stopped identifying people getting either DLA/PIP ? It used to show when you checked the tax status on their website as disabled. I have just checked mine and it just states tax not due. If this is the case I am really pleased as it descriminated against disabled people and also let anyone who knew you and wanted to be nosey to check if you were getting benefits.

I believe they changed it some time ago.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: duckduckdo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.