× Members

Can anyone advise please!

More
7 years 7 months ago #169171 by Eva
Can anyone advise please! was created by Eva
Has anyone attended a Work Focused Interview? My husband is the main Esa claimant and it is a joint claim with myself. He also receives lower rate care dla and higher rate mobility. I have numerous health problems which mean I cannot work and I take care of him. I have been asked to attend a work Focused Interview on Tuesday and just wondering what to expect/take with me, if anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169221 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Can anyone advise please!

Eva wrote: Has anyone attended a Work Focused Interview? My husband is the main Esa claimant and it is a joint claim with myself. He also receives lower rate care dla and higher rate mobility. I have numerous health problems which mean I cannot work and I take care of him. I have been asked to attend a work Focused Interview on Tuesday and just wondering what to expect/take with me, if anything.

It's quite normal for the partner of an ESA claimant to be asked to attend a WFI. They will ask you if there is anything they can do to help you work or to increase your hours, they cannot require you to work or to carry out any other activity.

Most of these appointments last about 10 minutes and they won't ask you to attend for at least another couple of years or even longer.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eva

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.