× Members

finding someone to come to PIP Assessment

More
7 years 7 months ago #169175 by Kristina
I have hunted online for an answer, I don't have anyone to come to my PIP assessment with me and would like to find someone as I am finding the whole process somewhat daunting... does anyone know where i could find a person who would come with me?

Thanks

Kristina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169227 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic finding someone to come to PIP Assessment

Kristina wrote: I have hunted online for an answer, I don't have anyone to come to my PIP assessment with me and would like to find someone as I am finding the whole process somewhat daunting... does anyone know where i could find a person who would come with me?

Thanks

Kristina

You can try any Welfare Rights offices, do an internet search for "welfare rights" with you postcode, town or count. your GP surgery should have a list of local voluntary organisations in your areas, lastly try contacting any of the charities that support your conditions.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #169284 by Kristina
Replied by Kristina on topic finding someone to come to PIP Assessment
I've found someone now - this is a lady working for a charity that attended with a friend and helped her to gain her PIP. Glad that is one headache sorted. We are meeting friday to go through my application and evidence so that she is ready for the assessment on Wednesday

Kristina
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.