× Members

Not receiving the assessors report.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169190 by Shep66
Not receiving the assessors report. was created by Shep66
Hi after a questing my assessment report over two weeks ago still haven't received it. The deadline for returning the mandatory reconsideration is this week, so I will have to go ahead and just address the points the decision maker made on the back of the forms that said no points. Is this a tactic they use. The decision letter was dated 3 September I received that letter on the 8th.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169247 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Not receiving the assessors report.

shep66 wrote: Hi after a questing my assessment report over two weeks ago still haven't received it. The deadline for returning the mandatory reconsideration is this week, so I will have to go ahead and just address the points the decision maker made on the back of the forms that said no points. Is this a tactic they use. The decision letter was dated 3 September I received that letter on the 8th.

It's much more likely to be incompetence!

You can say in your request that you will send further information once you receive the report. They should give you an extra 4 weeks to do this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.