× Members

An intriguing mystery......vanishing PIP pages

More
7 years 7 months ago #169212 by benion
I received my assessment report but one curious thing about it is page 5 is missing. What is going on here? Is it that they made an error when doing the page numbers, or is there a page that they do not release to the claimant?
The PIP report reads fine jumping from page 4 to 6 so that leads me to think it is a page numbering error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #169258 by slugsta
Hi Benion,

This has come up before. If I remember correctly, the member concerned contacted DWP and asked for p5. When it arrived it was a blank sheet (I think).

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169259 by Gordon

benion wrote: I received my assessment report but one curious thing about it is page 5 is missing. What is going on here? Is it that they made an error when doing the page numbers, or is there a page that they do not release to the claimant?
The PIP report reads fine jumping from page 4 to 6 so that leads me to think it is a page numbering error.

Pages 4 and 5 are continuation pages for the Functional history.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris