× Members

An intriguing mystery......vanishing PIP pages

More
7 years 7 months ago #169212 by benion
I received my assessment report but one curious thing about it is page 5 is missing. What is going on here? Is it that they made an error when doing the page numbers, or is there a page that they do not release to the claimant?
The PIP report reads fine jumping from page 4 to 6 so that leads me to think it is a page numbering error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #169258 by slugsta
Hi Benion,

This has come up before. If I remember correctly, the member concerned contacted DWP and asked for p5. When it arrived it was a blank sheet (I think).

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169259 by Gordon

benion wrote: I received my assessment report but one curious thing about it is page 5 is missing. What is going on here? Is it that they made an error when doing the page numbers, or is there a page that they do not release to the claimant?
The PIP report reads fine jumping from page 4 to 6 so that leads me to think it is a page numbering error.

Pages 4 and 5 are continuation pages for the Functional history.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.