× Members

The PIP saga begins

More
7 years 7 months ago #169254 by Bill24chev
The PIP saga begins was created by Bill24chev
As I said on my "Phantom Wheelchair" thread the wife, having retained LCWRA as now been invited to apply for PIP.

The PIP invite requires a telephone claim by the 14th October, so she will apply on about the 10th of October. Hopefully this will result in a PIP2 to be completed by mid November, a F2F around about Christmas and a decision some time in the New year.

However!!!

The wife as just received a text from a mobile number with this message

"we have been trying to contact you regarding your PIp claim. We now have details of how much you arr due. (my emphasis) REPLY POST for your pack or STOP to opt out."

Has this type of message been received by any other vmembers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #169264 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic The PIP saga begins
Hi Bill,

Are you absolutely sure that this message was in relation to PIP? It sounds very much like the unsolicited messages being sent out in relation to PPI claims!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169268 by Bill24chev
Replied by Bill24chev on topic The PIP saga begins
Defiantly said PIp but phoned the number and it is about PPI a typo and the coincidence of current PIp clainm is a bit weird :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.