× Members

PiIP not awarded

More
7 years 7 months ago #169485 by stephensecker
PiIP not awarded was created by stephensecker
I attended an assessment at Langley, Slough a couple of weeks ago for an assessment for PIP as my DLA award is due to expire next month. I currently receive the lower rate for mobility and care which was awarded in 2009. After spending 50 minutes with a nurse and discussing absolutely everything in great detail today I received the dreaded brown envelope and when opened found that I received zero points for everything. Everything I had written on the application form and the discussion has been totally ignored. I have now written back asking for a reconsideration answering all the points made on the decision. I have used your templates to do this and if this does not succeed will definatelly go to appeal. I feel absolutely gutted but thank heaven for this web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #169503 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PiIP not awarded
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I'm sorry you are going through this :( Well done for getting the MR request submitted. I'm afraid your DLA award will end 1 month from the date of the PIP decision.

May I suggest that you bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future? This will allow you to return with further questions or comment (or, even better, to tell us that your MR have decided in your favour!) without having to start a new topic each time. It hurts us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one topic - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stephensecker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.