× Members

HP assesment report

More
7 years 7 months ago #169486 by Neal
HP assesment report was created by Neal
Hi I have recieved my PIP assesment results and have been awarded the standard rate for both daily living needs and mobility. I am not unhappy about this however the assesors decision letter leaves out quite a bit of information I gave to the HP am I able to request a copy of the HP's report so that I can check if he has ommitted anything. For instance it says I am fit for work yet I produced evidence to the HP that I have been terminated on the grounds of ill health after working for my employer for almost 40 years.
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #169506 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic HP assesment report

Neal wrote: Hi I have recieved my PIP assesment results and have been awarded the standard rate for both daily living needs and mobility. I am not unhappy about this however the assesors decision letter leaves out quite a bit of information I gave to the HP am I able to request a copy of the HP's report so that I can check if he has ommitted anything. For instance it says I am fit for work yet I produced evidence to the HP that I have been terminated on the grounds of ill health after working for my employer for almost 40 years.
Many thanks

The DWP have a different view of work than your former employer would have, so the two things; being terminated on health grounds and the assessor saying you are fit for work are not necessarily at odds with each other, although the comment itself is out of place as PIP is not a "sickness" benefit and being fit or unfit for work is not part of the assessment criteria.

Most DMs follow the assessors recommendation so if you are happy with what the assessor has put forward then hopefully it will result in a corresponding award. Decisions are currently taking 7-8 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169535 by Neal
Replied by Neal on topic HP assesment report
Many thanks. Am I able to request a copy of the HP report.
Thanks again
Neal

More
7 years 7 months ago #169552 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic HP assesment report

Neal wrote: Many thanks. Am I able to request a copy of the HP report.
Thanks again
Neal

Just phone or write to the DWP office dealing with your claim and ask for a copy.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.