× Members

IB migration to ESA and private pension.

More
7 years 7 months ago #169517 by Little miss
IB migration to ESA and private pension. was created by Little miss
Evening

Just a quick question I commenced on IB in 1998 after being medically retired from NHS.

I am being investigated for freud as they say i never made them aware of 2 private pensions of £73 per week.

Tomtom 256 pointed me in the right direction saying before 2001 when law changed pensions were not taken into account in IB.

What I need is any legal information I can take to solicitor and IUC.

Also there is guidance on C ESA saying you are allowed to get up to £85 without them taking it away from you, Im on both C ESA and IR ESA which i didn't know so do the 2 types cancel each other out.

Does anyone know if on both types of ESA, which rules take priority or do they cancel each other out.

Regards
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 7 months ago #169518 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IB migration to ESA and private pension.
LM

I am sorry but as this is an IUC we can provide advice other than what we already have

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=111271#168573

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.