× Members

Highly recommend this site

More
7 years 6 months ago #170943 by Bel
Highly recommend this site was created by Bel
: :) I am incredibly grateful for the advice and information you provide on this site and the brilliant guides. It has helped to ensure that I did not suffer any loss when I had to transfer from DLA to PIP ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #170971 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Highly recommend this site
Hi Bel,

What a lovely reason for your first post! Thanks for letting us know about your successful award and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #171949 by daven
Replied by daven on topic Highly recommend this site
THANK YOU so much - with your help I have just been granted PIP with standard living and high rate mobilty on an 'on-going basis' I was on DLA with lowest care and highest mobility. I would not have had this result without your invaluable guide to filling in the forms. I had a face to face assessment at Manchester and to be honest the assessor was lovely - she treated me politely, had read my forms and listened to what I said. No lies and no trick questions, the whole interview was a decent eperience (or as decent as it can be when so much is riding on it and the worry takes over)
So thank you to her for treating me like a person and especailly a massive THANK YOU to everyone on here, you made such a difference

More
7 years 5 months ago #171954 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Highly recommend this site
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.