× Members

DLAto PIP success. Thank you

More
7 years 5 months ago #171897 by Wilma
DLAto PIP success. Thank you was created by Wilma
Thanks to all the help and support here I just received my letter telling me I had been awarded the standard rate mobility and the standard rate daily living when transferring from DLA to PIP.
I didn't even claim some of the things on my claim form for daily living but as part of my assessment the assessor put down things I couldn't do and I was awarded 10 points. I got a 3 year award even though the assessor only recommended 2. When I had a copy of the assessment report there were errors in it but I got what I wanted in spite of that.
It's only due to the expertise of the guides and help on here that I have been successful so thank you so much for your help. Well worth the subscription fee. I shall continue to subscribe because my husband is due to transfer from DLA to PIP at some point when they get round to it

Thanks for all your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #171919 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLAto PIP success. Thank you
Wilma

Very pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #171962 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLAto PIP success. Thank you
Great news Wilma, thanks for letting us know! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #172083 by Wilma
Replied by Wilma on topic DLAto PIP success. Thank you
I forgot to say it only took just over three weeks from the time the assessor came to see me till I got the award letter. I was really surprised. I thought it would take longer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.