× Members

Thanks!

More
7 years 5 months ago #171922 by DC northyorks
Thanks! was created by DC northyorks
Just a quick note to say thanks for all the help and support over last 12 months. Success at my Tribunal, awarded ESA and moved to Support group with increased Allowance.

Without the info and advice from this site i doubt very much if I would have even attempted my appeal. Both Judge and Doctor very open and approachable, helped to put me at ease during the 40 minute Tribunal.

Thanks again,

DCNorthYorks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #171941 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thanks!

DC northyorks wrote: Just a quick note to say thanks for all the help and support over last 12 months. Success at my Tribunal, awarded ESA and moved to Support group with increased Allowance.

Without the info and advice from this site i doubt very much if I would have even attempted my appeal. Both Judge and Doctor very open and approachable, helped to put me at ease during the 40 minute Tribunal.

Thanks again,

DCNorthYorks.

Congratulations on getting the Decision revised.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to implement a Tribunal Decision, it's worth checking that they have received a copy of the Decision Notice.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #171970 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Thanks!
That's great news, well done for persevering until you got the award you deserve! Thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.