× Members

Jay's PIP topic

More
7 years 6 months ago #172371 by jay4321
PIP claim and ESA medical report was created by jay4321
Hi I'm new an not sure where to post ant stuff, recently had a tribunal an been awarded standard daily living and they called today saying be processed in next couple days and they will write to me saying how much back pay I will get from 30 November 2015(claim date) I have two querys one is I live alone an now I get this my representative said I'm to get something called severe disability premium too but can't get in touch with her how do I go about getting it an what's the proces? Also im probably going to have to move soon as I can't afford the rent here to a shared accommodation which I'm really worried about as I suffer whither mental health problems an can't cope interacting with people would this affect my pip if I was to move..I don't want to move but don't have much choice as I simply can't afford it my health will suffer thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #172385 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Jay's PIP topic
Hi Jay and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I have moved your question to its own topic. Unlike many other fora, we prefer to keep everything relating to one claim only in one topic. This means that we can be sure information given is correct for your circumstances as we understand them.

You might be entitled to the Severe Disability Premium if you are also in receipt of income-related benefit (such as ir ESA). You must live alone, or be considered to live alone, and no-one must be claiming Carers' Allowance for you.

ESA Premiums

Living in shared accommodation, with people who have no relationship to you, should not affect this.

If you have further questions please reply to this message and we will do our best to help. You will find it easy in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.