× Members

PIP appeal will the panel have all my evidence?

More
7 years 6 months ago #172419 by Laurajaine
Hello, I'm just putting my appeal together for PIP, I had PIP for 2 years and was made to reapply this summer, was given 0 points accross the board and have had my reconsideration rejected. I sent in a lot of medical evidence and also info from my partner about my issues and how he helps (I am autistic). This evidence this time has not been looked at all when making the decision. My question is: will the panel at the tribunal have copies of this medical evidence or do I need to send it in again? along with any new evidence? Does anyone know?

Laura

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #172422 by Gordon
LW

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Once your appeal is accepted by the Tribunal Service they will contact the DWP who will put together their submission for the hearing, included in this will be all of the documentation used in the making of the Decision which should include everything that you sent them. You'll receive a copy of this so you can check that nothing is missing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.