× Members

Tribunal result

More
7 years 5 months ago #172766 by Ev
Tribunal result was created by Ev
Had my tribunal on 3/11/16 was expecting it to be horrendous, but the Judge was lovely and put me at ease. The dr was a bit of nightmare though. Was nervous with the whole thing and expected it to be about 45 mins to and hour, To my surpise it only lasted about 20 mins and the Judge asked me to wait in the other room and said "I know this hasn't taken long, but that is a good sign". I am pleased to say that they re-instated my enhanced mobility. :woohoo:

To all that are going through this stressful ordeal, stick with it and see it through and if I can be of any help just ask.

Ev
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie, Chris77

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #172787 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Tribunal result

Evie wrote: Had my tribunal on 3/11/16 was expecting it to be horrendous, but the Judge was lovely and put me at ease. The dr was a bit of nightmare though. Was nervous with the whole thing and expected it to be about 45 mins to and hour, To my surpise it only lasted about 20 mins and the Judge asked me to wait in the other room and said "I know this hasn't taken long, but that is a good sign". I am pleased to say that they re-instated my enhanced mobility. :woohoo:

To all that are going through this stressful ordeal, stick with it and see it through and if I can be of any help just ask.

Ev

Congratulations on the win, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #172855 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Tribunal result
That's great news Evie! Well done for persevering this this and thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #172901 by soph2103
Replied by soph2103 on topic Tribunal result
Hi it's great to hear about your result,I'm going through the same thing and mine is coming up next week. I'm really hoping I get the same success as you,the only difference is that mine is for esa.

Well done again x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.