× Members

Dla to pip

More
7 years 5 months ago #172879 by Teresa
Dla to pip was created by Teresa
Hi I'm a new member on here, just had the paperwork/ work to change from DLA- PIP, Sent off October 19th, Recieved a letter back from capital to say they are assessing my case, then yesterday I got another letter to day to say I have to attend a face to face medical, miles away from my home, all this paper work totally confuses & stresses me, out, I have limited mobility problems, & multiple health problems including hip Dysplasia, kidney cancer, fibromyalgia, rhumatiod arthritis, osteoarthritis, Sjorgrens, pernicious anemia , low blood pressure, & many more, the Macmillan benifit adviser came out to help fill in the forms & requested that I got a home visit, but this has not been noted,& they want to see me Nov 21st @ 9am I have since check my appointments & I am at the hospital the same day having a CT Scan, X-rays, & bloods so I phone them up to see if they could do a home visit & to change the date, the man who answered said that he couldn't find it in My note, & it was advisable to keep the appointment, I explained that I have to get my scans done & can not be in 2 places at the same time again I asked if I could have a home visit because I was in hospital October 31st having a hand operation so can not get about or do anything he said he would be sending another letter out in the post any advise on what I need to do for this assessment would be much appreciated, thankyou
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 5 months ago #172908 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dla to pip
Teresa

We answered your question several days ago. See the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=112191#172828

I'm locking this post to prevent duplication of information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.