× Members

Petition to oppose DWP cutting judged appeals

More
7 years 5 months ago #173128 by glennamy
Hi all,

I don't know if this has already been posted or if it is allowed to post a petition that I have already signed onto here but I will try anyway.

There is a petition being run by 38 Degrees for people to sign in response to the DWP trying to do away with disability appeals in front of judges, thus lowering the appeal rate success.

If you can sign it and get like minded people to sign it too and hopefully it would add some pressure onto the DWP that people are against it.

Link: you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/dwp-chang...the-tribunal-process

Sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Thank you,

Glenn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #173136 by Gordon
Glenn

I've allowed your post but this really needs to be put in the News section of it will simply get lost in the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: glennamy

More
7 years 5 months ago #173137 by denise
I have signed it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: glennamy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.