× Members

Just out of interest..............

More
7 years 5 months ago #173779 by littlenell11
Just out of interest.............. was created by littlenell11
just curious about this, not directly affected......yet!

Anyway, been hearing a lot about compliance officer interviews, and looking into to your bank account are looked into, now this is where i am confused, is that for all benefits? because I thought contrib ESA and PIP and maybe others??? were not means tested?? so, if they arenot means tested, i thought that meant your savings were not regarded??

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #173781 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Just out of interest..............

vinnyax@ wrote: just curious about this, not directly affected......yet!

Anyway, been hearing a lot about compliance officer interviews, and looking into to your bank account are looked into, now this is where i am confused, is that for all benefits? because I thought contrib ESA and PIP and maybe others??? were not means tested?? so, if they arenot means tested, i thought that meant your savings were not regarded??

Thank you

I haven't seen anybody asked to attend one where they are only claiming PIP, for ESA(CB), although it is not means tested as ESA(IR) is it can still be effected by pension income.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #173784 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic Just out of interest..............
Thank you Gordon, its just i saw it on the gov uk site, it stated if you are claiming XYZ including PIP and ESA you could have a visit from Compliance Officer and they will want to see Payslips, Bank accounts ID etc...........

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.