× Members

Esa and pip

More
7 years 1 month ago #180119 by bob.g
Esa and pip was created by bob.g
Hi just like to say a thank you from me and my wife just had the results of my p i p award changeover from DLA granted enhanced for daily living and the mobility part for a. Ongoing period having just gone through 6 weeks earlier on the ESA assessment the second letter turns up asking me to come for p i p assessment I don't know what we would have done without the information from this site please keep it up and help those in need the government's certainly don't

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #180192 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Esa and pip
That's great news Bob, and a lovely reason for your first message on the forum. Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.