× Members

Thank you to this site regarding PIP

More
7 years 1 month ago #180290 by hoover1
Thank you to this site regarding PIP was created by hoover1
:) YES YES YES.... the brown envelope has arrived.. I was originally turned down on Mobility I received 10 out of the 12 points needed but got high rate care and was awarded until 2026. However because of under score on the mobility it meant that they were going to take my mobility car away from me. We decided to ask for mandatory reconsideration and was told only 15% were passed at this stage. After 5 days of going through every question and writing down how many points i got on each question and how many I believed I should have been given we finally along with consultants letters sent off our reconsideration. Today the letter has arrived and they have agreed with us. So now I get to keep my car and have been passed high rate on both until 2026. It just goes to show that it is worth persevering and making sure they listen to you. The ATOS representative who conducted my medical at home was patronising and very unsympathetic about my condition. The following report from ATOS bore no resembalence to me
I feel very sorry for the disabled who may not have the people around them needed to help fight the DWP. Leaving them without benefits that they are entitled too.
I would like to thank this site... If it as not for your support I would not have had either the courage or energy to fight my corner. It is only through reading about other peoples fights on here that i summoned up the energy to fight and won... thank you so much and I will keep on subscribing to your site..From Janet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #180350 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank you to this site regarding PIP
Janet.

Well done, revisions at MR are rare.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.