× Members

ESA and PIP

More
7 years 1 month ago #180578 by Bev Smith
ESA and PIP was created by Bev Smith
Thanks to your site I was able to cope with the PIP booklet for changing from DLA I had my assesment on the 19th Jan at home and was told it could be 4 to 8 weeks till I hear.on the 30th Jan I got a brown envelope through the door when I opened it I had been given the enhanced rate for care and mobility I'm over the moon the only problem is my ESA has not gone into the bank I'm not sure if there's a connection

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #180647 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA and PIP
B

Congratulations on the PIP award.

It's possible that your PIP award means that you will receive additional payments with your ESA and this is why a payment has not been made on time, but you need to chase it with the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.