× Members

PIP success

More
7 years 1 month ago #181223 by PDR
PIP success was created by PDR
I have received the decision about my PIP assessment and I have been awarded PIP.

It was my first claim for PIP and I'd like to thank Gordon,Mrs hurtyback and everyone else.B&W's guide was excellent and truely helpful.

The whole process was surprisingly very quick and took just 2 months from posting the claim form until receiving the result.

I have to say they didn't grant me any mobility award and just gave me 4 points for it,I believe I'd have a very good chance of scoring more in an appeal,however I decided not to proceed in fear of being worse off (they might overturn current award)

still a big relief. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #181289 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP success
PDR

Congratulations on the award, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #181397 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP success
Thanks for the update PDR - and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.